In this period Art Nouveau declines to make way for Art Deco styling and simpler more streamlined designs. The feel is generally more geometric and stylised with the sun ray being the recurring motif of this period. Designs are influenced by the ‘modern’ age and by a new feeling of glamour and innovation. We have often been asked to re-create the classic sunburst design which instantly evokes this time as well as other bold and dramatic patterns. There is also a vogue for more homely designs such as roses, cottages, ships and windmills.
For phone enquiries: 01784 466 192 / 07879 213 392
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Shop opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 10.00am to 5.00pm
We are often out on site, please phone prior to visit.
Saturday by appointment.
4a Penton Avenue, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 2NB.
email us on:
- February update February 12, 2017
- Summer 2016 update August 21, 2016
- Art Nouveau style panels March 31, 2016
- Kingfisher Panels March 31, 2016
- Restoration of Our Lady of the Rosary Windows, Staines March 20, 2016